My Friday was ever so wonderful. A friend had given me a 90 minute prenatal massage for a baby shower gift...what a good friend & a good gift :) She worked out all the sore places I have been having lately. My lower back, shoulders, feet, lower back again. She had a table with a hole in it, that I would be able to lay down on, but I was too small for the table. I settled for on the sides with pillows, which I didn't mind at all. Afterwards, I came home, and Chris and I made a nice cozy bed on the couch, and watched some DVR tv.
Saturday, we took down all the Christmas decorations and decided since I was feeling pretty good, and up to it, we would do some decorating around the house. We usually do this the day after Thanksgiving after all the Black Friday sale shopping. I know it seems a bit premature, but we just don't know when Baby O is coming, and if I'd get to do any decorating once Baby O arrives. Later that evening, Chris and I went to dinner at a fine steakhouse establishment called, Ernest's. It was delicious. We decided we needed to do a nice dinner, before Baby O gets here. It was a bit bittersweet...it got me thinking, "gosh, it has been Chris & I for so long--10 years, now we will have another human in our little family, and from there it will continue to grow" After dinner, I came home to watch OU demolish Texas Tech with a 65-21 win! Boomer Sooner!!
Sunday, we went to Mass in the morning, and had a very relaxing Prison Break watching day.
I can't believe Thanksgiving is this week. I have been craving Thanksgiving dinner since June! I'll finally get to eat it! I can see myself stuffing my face silly with food, and then going into labor. I'm going to try my hardest seeing, it's my BFF Sarah's birthday on Thursday! :) I'm looking forward to having my Mom & Dad visit for Thanksgiving. My sister will be staying in Ardmore...boo. Oh well, we'll be sure to send some turkery her way :)
2 comments:
YEAH! i love that you are blogging! i will be checkin' in on you and the soon to be baby O :) HEY chris!!
It's so funny that you set up your christmas stuff already to! I had just planned on getting out my table stuff:placemats, hand towels, salt & pepper shakers... you know. We bought the kids a huge swing set for Christmas and had to hide it in the shed. Well when we did, the bucket with the tree had water running out the bottom of it when we moved the bucket. (OMFG the humidity is HORRIBLE here!) Thank goodness that's the only thing we put in the shed as far as decorations go. Anyway... I had Chad check the tree, and it turns out we were going to have a rusty Christmas so we went and bought a new one before they sell out at the BX. (since that's our only choice here.) Well once we got the tree home, I wanted to make sure it was going to fit and look right... it was really just my reason for setting it up early! =)
We're saving the outside decorations until after Thanksgiving though. Chad is making me wait since I ran over our Halloween yard decorations with the lawn mower lol.
I hope your feeling great for a pregnant girl! Miss you!
Post a Comment