Tagged. Now, I tag Brittany, Kristi, Kathy, Felicia, and anyone who would like to get tagged.
Elizabeth tagged me in her blog (The Akins Blog), so now I must tell you 6 facts about myself. Hmmm, where to start.
**Running is my therapy. It is really one of my favorite things to do. I have been on a hiatus during these last few weeks of my pregnancy. Walking has been a suitable substitution, but can't truly replace how I feel after a long good run. I'm hoping to get back to my old running schedule as soon as Baby comes out, and I of course have healed. There are a few races around town, that I'm looking into for spring. Aaah, I can't wait.
**My best friend happens to be my husband. Chris is truly my best friend. I met him 10 years ago in college, and have been together ever since. He makes me smile, laugh, sometimes, a little frazzled, but I love him for the husband and friend he is.
**I am an Air Force Wife. The Air Force has been such a blessing experience for both Chris and I. We are so happy to be part of an amazing military branch. We are grateful for all the travels and experiences, along with all the wonderful friends we have met along the way. I never got to move out of Oklahoma, until I married Chris, and we were stationed to the west of the country in AZ.
**Current occupation status-Stay at Home Wife-soon to be Mommy. The one job, I ever wanted to be was a stay at home Mom. Now, I have this wonderful opportunity to do that. With all the budget and saving that Chris and I have done the past few years, will allow me to stay at home with our new baby due any week now. Teaching preschool has been a great learning experience for me, and I hope to do it again, but now it's time for me to have babies of my own, and be what I always wanted to be. I can remember in school, the teacher asking "What we want to be when we grow up?" Some classmates answered "a lawyer, basketball player, actress" I answered "a Mommy"
**I love cooking and trying new recipes. I try to use the whole grains, healthy foods, but I do give in every once in a while and have to have something delicious like shrimp scampi. Baking is something that I like to do also. I'm trying my hand at decorative cakes...ya know for the little ones. Chris has an incredible sweet tooth, so I have to limit the amount of baking I do around here. :)
**Pictures Pictures Pictures. I just love taking pictures, having pictures taken, and placing them around my house. I took a few classes in high school, and college, and one day would really love
to have my own dark room. I think pictures are so priceless. I should put all of my albums, in a fire protective cabinet in case something ever did happen to my house. Note, buy fire protective cabinet immediately :)
1 comment:
I hear you on the " I want to be a mommy" when I grow up thing..that's what I said too! GL with these last few weeks of pregnancy, we've been sick with crap these last few weeks but I still want to get together before you have the baby!!
-Liz
Post a Comment