05 December 2008

Baby O update

I went to my doctor on Tuesday, having the feeling that were would be no changes from the previous week. Yup, I was right. Baby's head is down and has dropped, but still no dialation. I notice Dr. Cline looking at the calendar, and I'm thinking to myself, Yes, let's schedule something! Dr. Cline then, says that she would like to induce on either Monday or Tuesday of next week. We're are so excited!! I called Chris after my appointment, told him and he was thrilled. We then called our parents to let them know. Both sets of parents will be able to make it down on Sunday, and be here for a few days afterwards. I'm hoping that with the induction that I won't have to have a c-section, but I am prepared for that if it needs to be. All that matters right now, is Baby getting here in a healthy way. We will post pictures as soon as we get some down time next week!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I am so excited for you! I bet your labor will go great!!!! I had one induction and one came on her own, and they both went so fast!!!
I can't wait to see those pictures... When you family is gone, let me know and I will bring you a meal!!

Krouts Sprouts said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!! i am so excited for you girlie!!! we ended up inducing with coleman b/c andy was home on 2 week leave and i wanted him to be here for it and be able to spend time w/ new baby before he headed back. everythign went great and i know yours will too! can't wait to see pics of little baby O :) good luck sister!!