03 February 2012

blogging round two...or round three

There is a children's song that holds the lyrics "second verse, same as the first" which I feel applies to my second (maybe third) attempt at blogging. A LOT has happened since the last time I wrote a blog post. My husband deployed, our boy turned one, husband returned home (five months later), pleasantly surprised by number 2 pregnancy, traveled to Hawaii, baby girl born, ran some more half marathons, boy turned 2, lots of family vacations, husband deployed & returned home, boy turned 3 and girl turned one! See, what I mean, it's a busy busy life for us, so my blog posts will hopefully keep you updated on the happenings of my life, and some "look backs of my most memorable moments" of the past two years. As for now, here's the weekly "life in pics" photo dump. Enjoy!

IMG_4386IMG_4391IMG_0071IMG_4369
IMG_4389IMG_4408IMG_4413IMG_4436
IMG_4437IMG_4430IMG_4398IMG_4343

No comments: