answer-all of the above.
our neighborhood had their annual crawfish boil. it was a nice way of getting out and meeting our neighbors, since we are still fairly new to the neighborhood. the HOA board members put brought out pounds and pounds of crawfish. it had to have been at least 300 lbs. now, that's a lot of crawfish. chris is not a big fan of eating crawfish, but i on the othe hand, love it! oh, and i love the potatoes and corn that come along with it. guess, this okie may be turning cajun.
miles and his first crawfish

yummy!

mj & mommy at our neighborhood park
3 comments:
Looks like you are adapting here in Louisiana really well!!! :) crawfish boils are fun....
CUTE CUTE boy!! i can't wait to meet him someday Liv!
JA LIV!!!! man I'm trying to catch up. Cinda's got me on here but I ahven't started a blog yet because i'm having fun reading everyone elses :) I'll write more soon! you look great and family looks happy including the new addition! i love it.
Post a Comment